Friday, May 1, 2015

Pure Ionics Pure-O Ionic Car Air Purifier Freshener ~ Review

 
#pureionics

 

Stinky vehicle? Freshen it up! Try a Pure Ionics Pure-O Ionic Air Purifier Freshener! Simple and easy to use, and it works so good! The purifier is snazzy looking, and plugs directly into the 12v cigarette outlet. 

 

The air inside a car can be a polluted environment, and it can smell bad. My husband smokes cigarette's, and that alone is a stinky situation. I make him go outside to smoke here at home, but he does smoke in the car. I can't stand the smell of the smoke, and how it gets all over everything in the car. Yuck!

 

Stinky and stale smells be gone! Yes, this purifier does work. I had our car detailed, and soon after plugged in the purifier. It's been in the car two days, and is already doing it's magic! Our car doesn't smell so strongly of stale odors and smoke. I am very pleased with this product, and will continue to use it. 


Purchase on Amazon

 

Powerful Ionizer that creates Ozone to Eliminate Bad smell from cigarette, pets and more - Best Smoke Odor Eater Available for your Auto or RV - Makes a Great Gift - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED!

 

** I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Beautiful Day!