Thursday, July 29, 2010

World's Largest Wagon Mosaic - Radio Flyer

The Radio Flyer Classic Wagon is a favorite of children and adults alike. Do you remember that Classic Red Radio Flyer Wagon? I sure do. It was one of my favorite toys. I spent countless hours pulling that wagon around. My dolls, cats, and friends got to ride in it. I would cushion the ride with doll blankets and pillows. I think owning a Classic Red Radio Flyer Wagon is a tradition within my family because we all had one, and some of us older folks still  have them sitting around. My old wagon gets loaded with pumpkins during fall for a whimsical display. I thinks it's a #18. The kids and grand-kids all have them.

Radio Flyer has launched the World's Largest Wagon Mosaic. Go ahead and post your family photo's featuring a Radio Flyer Wagon. Simply capture your families' Radio Flyer moments on camera and go to Radio Flyer Art to add your photo and help the legacy of the little red wagon live on.

Have fun, and enjoy your Radio Flyer. You can follow @RadioFlyerSmile on Twitter and visit Radio Flyer on Facebook.

 This post was part of a campaign for Radio Flyer , through  Mom Select. I was entered into a drawing for a wagon as a thank you for posting. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions and statements are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Beautiful Day!