Friday, March 6, 2015

Beautiful DIY Flowers From Bloominous




I love gardening, and flower gardening has always been a favorite pastime. I adore the look and scent of flowers picked straight from the garden. Ah, the smell of fresh roses! I love to do floral arrangements, but matching all the right flowers, vases and fillers can be a daunting task. I needed help, and ideas to get the arrangements right.

I have recently discovered a fantastic website that provides easy DIY floral arrangement kits for weddings and/or other events. Meet Bloominous. This company has got what it takes to make planning weddings or other events fun and easy. Bloominous launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers. 

If you are planning that very special event, and are looking for beautiful flowers, check out Bloominous. Here are the advantages to using Bloominous. 


1. Cost Saving: 
  
With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget • Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets.

  
2. Easy DIY:

Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money • Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips.



3. Quality, Professional Design: 
 
All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design.

It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog.



These days people are becoming more DIY focused. The art of arranging flowers has become easier with the help of Bloominous. Check out the video below.  


Social Media:

I was compensated for this post. However, I am providing my honest opinions, and I only endorse companies which I believe provide real value to my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Beautiful Day!

Blog Archive