Tuesday, February 17, 2015

RADHA BEAUTY INTENSIVE YOUTH EYE GEL Review

Yes, I admit it, I'm a beauty product junkie. I love to try various beauty items at this stage in my life, 50+. The Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel is amazing. My skin needs all the help it can get, and I am so excited to have been offered this product. This eye gel moisturizes, firms, reduces eye bags, dark circles, and puffiness. The eye gel is 99% natural and 75% organic. It's safe for all skin types.



I found this eye gel goes on easy, and can be used under makeup. I apply the gel twice per day, morning and night. I use this all over my face, and even on the backs of my hands, and neck. I don't like that crepe paper look, and this gel has worked to help reduce that look. My eye area looks softer and smoother with some lift to the eyelids. The eye gel does not clog pores, and I feel good about using this it. There are no parabens, sulfates or alcohol. I really do appreciate a eye gel like this, and highly recommend it. 

You can find Radha Beauty Intensive Eye Gel on Amazon. 

Connect with Radha Beauty here:

Facebook Fan PageRadha Beauty 
Twitter: Radha Beauty
Instagram: @radhabeauty

Information:
• Eliminating Dark circles, Puffiness, Dryness and Sagging around the eyes.
• Increasing elasticity and plumps the skin around eyes. 
• Providing a youthful texture around the eyes. 
• Moisturizing the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging. 
• Useful for the entire face. Can be applied all over the face for an enhanced glow and a more radiant looking face. 
• Matrixyl 3000: Firms and tightens the skin around the eyes.
• Contains Aloe, Cucumber, Vitamin E and Rosehip oil to nourish the skin under your eyes with natural ingredients 
• Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age. 
Can Be Used As An All-Over Face Treatment For A Brighter More Radiant Complexion.

Powered by BrandBacker. I received this product for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own. 





27 comments:

  1. I definitely need something like this in my life. I hate that puffiness under my eyes, so I will be trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have terrible dark circles, and under my eyes can get pretty puffy if I don't get enough sleep. This sounds like a product I really need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I love reading beauty posts - I need to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome review! I'll have to check this product out for myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a thing for eye gels, I love the way they feel! Thank you for sharing this one with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trying new products! Definitely going to look into this one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that it can be used under makeup. The one I'm using now can't be, so this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've actually heard of this brand and how great these things are! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also make sure that I have a good eye cream part of skincare regimen. This one sounds quite promising, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love eye gels. They make me feel more awake and can work if you use them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try an eye gel. I never have. My eyes are getting new wrinkles! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely could make this a part of my daily routine. Looks like a really great product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mom's really into eye serums and wrinkle creams too! Some of them are a total ripoff, but the reviews on this are great! I know it's something she would love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been noticing more dark circles and puffiness around my eyes within the past year. I can use some help in this department. I like that it has no parabens.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know I'm starting to get the little fine lines around my eyes. I'm not adverse to trying a gel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My eyes are really the only thing on me aging!! So I'm all about good eye creams and gels! This sounds like a goodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I honestly didn't realized such a product even existed haha. Admittedly I'd probably skip on these regardless since my eyes are so sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a few different eye gels but i have never heard of this one. I will have to pick one of these up and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never tried this particular product before, but I've been wanting to try the brand for a while. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not big on eye gels even though I know they help with crow's feet. This sounds lovely. I might consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm definitely going to look into this. I could use some help with the under eye circles. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I have to see more of this. It looks so wonderful.. I just love eye gels like that, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use very few skin care products, but I admit that I could use something for my crow's feet and the dark circles under my eyes. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I could totally use this. I have very small narrow eyes and when they get puffy, I look like I have no eyes at all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have not heard about this product before. I will be looking more into this. Thank you for this awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Though not familiar with this brand it definitely sounds like a great product to have.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Beautiful Day!