Yes, I admit it, I'm a beauty product junkie. I love to try various beauty items at this stage in my life, 50+. The Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel is amazing. My skin needs all the help it can get, and I am so excited to have been offered this product. This eye gel moisturizes, firms, reduces eye bags, dark circles, and puffiness. The eye gel is 99% natural and 75% organic. It's safe for all skin types.
I found this eye gel goes on easy, and can be used under makeup. I apply the gel twice per day, morning and night. I use this all over my face, and even on the backs of my hands, and neck. I don't like that crepe paper look, and this gel has worked to help reduce that look. My eye area looks softer and smoother with some lift to the eyelids. The eye gel does not clog pores, and I feel good about using this it. There are no parabens, sulfates or alcohol. I really do appreciate a eye gel like this, and highly recommend it.
You can find Radha Beauty Intensive Eye Gel on Amazon.
Connect with Radha Beauty here:
Facebook Fan Page: Radha Beauty
Twitter: Radha Beauty
• Eliminating Dark circles, Puffiness, Dryness and Sagging around the eyes.
• Providing a youthful texture around the eyes.
• Moisturizing the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging.
• Useful for the entire face. Can be applied all over the face for an enhanced glow and a more radiant looking face.
• Matrixyl 3000: Firms and tightens the skin around the eyes.
• Contains Aloe, Cucumber, Vitamin E and Rosehip oil to nourish the skin under your eyes with natural ingredients
• Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age.
- ► 2016 (16)
- Phytoceramides 350mg - Skin Rejuvenation Formula r...
- RADHA BEAUTY INTENSIVE YOUTH EYE GEL Review
- Valentia's Even Glow Serum - Vitamin C Serum For F...
- GROUND TURKEY SPAGHETTI SAUCE, HARVESTLAND® REVIEW...
- Spectacular Java Factory Giveaway
- Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Heart Dish Review,...
- Turn Your Shower Into a Spa - ESSIO Shower.com
- Ignite Your Senses 3 Giveaway
- Laminas Reusable Chalkboard Labels and Discount Co...
- Max Lucado’s book, Treasury of Bedtime Prayers Rev...
- ESSIO Review and Giveaway!
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2011 (22)