Monday, October 25, 2010

Milano Cookies & Susan G. Komen

Milano supports Susan G. Komen for the cure.  I'm pleased to help spread the word to support Pepperidge Farm's Facebook campaign to raise money for Susan G. Komen for the cure with every Milano moment shared. Cancer is no stranger with my family, and this is a cause that I'm eager to help with. I have so many life is sweet moments to share, but I'll post those on Facebook and Twitter to help raise funds for the cure. Click on over to Facebook and share your Milano Moment. 
Gratefully, Susan.


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and in honor of all of those who've been touched by the disease, Pepperidge Farm is turning their Milano packaging pink - inspiration for the cure. 

To support this cause, Pepperidge Farm has launched a  Facebook Campaign  to encourage consumers to share a "Milano Moment" when they realized life is sweet. It gets better!  From now through October 31st, Pepperidge Farm is donating $.50 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure for every Milano moment shared on the Milano Facebook Page (up to $50,000) .

I posted this information as part of my participation with One2One Network  with the possibility of winning a gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Beautiful Day!